How does my donation benefit my community?
- Mission Mobile donates lower quality food to pig farmers so nothing goes to waste.
- The unused portion of returned items such as detergent, soap, shampoo, cleaning items serve seniors on fixed income.
- Unwanted items no longer able to be sold on the store floor go to families who have incurred fire or were homeless and are starting a home again.
- Mission Mobile works with existing organizations like Good 360 and Second Harvest to insure nothing is wasted.
- Mission Mobile delivers to existing pantries within the community as well as running pantries within the community through local churches who already have set up a benevolence board.
How does this donation benefit my business?
- Mission Mobile is a 501c3 not for profit organization, which means all donations are tax deductible.
- Donations cut down on dumpster costs and save landfill space.
Mission Mobile partners with
Your grocery store can make a difference; you can help feed families who are in need. Before you throw away unsold food, please consider donating food that is about to expire or just past “sell by” date! With your generosity and giving, we can change peoples lives!
Interested in partnering with Mission Mobile? Call Us at (847) 363-2550